Thread: Request i,m lost the u-boot
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
I assume English is not your first language because I am not at all sure what you did to mess up your Edge.

No matter, help is at hand http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132878 where obsessed2 sets out all you need to know and even gives links to the Ermine update for the Edge although you may have to use the Dingo golden update first and then update to Ermine.

Also be aware that there is very little that you can do with the operating system and still have a working device. The Edge is unlike any other Android based tablet and does not take kindly to blind messing with the basic operating system which is NOT a stock version of Android in any shape or form.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote