View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #65
Divingduck
Fanatic
Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Divingduck can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Meme,
I've done some more of the german translation (excluding dublin core).

I found maybe one minor problem in the code of Language section. There are two entries with the same code:
"new" << tr( "Nepal Bhasa" ) <<
"new" << tr( "Newari" ) <<

I guess, the first one have to be
"nep" << tr( "Nepal Bhasa" ) <<

Users who want to take a look on it can download the attached file and copy it in the translation folder (donít forget to save the original file). It's completed up to 80%.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DivingDuck2012-10-20_sigil_de.zip (53.8 KB, 115 views)
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote