View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #739
knc1
Embedded Cheerleader
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarr View Post
Ye I forgot to say but I alrdy did that "disable diagnostics" and it return an error "device_info.xml" not found (Run Device Setting.) And if I reboot it will just run to diagnostic over again.

Well I'll rather not ship it back to Amazon, yet, there can't be no solution ?

In that thread http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=183033
A guy has the same problem, and they redirected him to the simple debricking thread... I still don't understand what it means.

Anybody else has a solution ?

solved: So yes I used the Device Setting, then I could run again Disable diagnostics... No really, that is simple. Ok I'm a noob, but can't you guys pro not redirect ppl to crazy stuff that pretend to be "simple" with all the colors of the rainbow in it... or "send it back to amazon" ^^
The "send it back to amazon" was a direct response to your request for something you could understand.

"All the colors of the rainbow" is the posting style of one out of the 200,000 members of this site. Ignore it if you don't like it.

IF your Kindle had been bricked, then the de-bricking information would have been useful.
You would have also found it simpler for **that task** (de-bricking) than what you might find elsewhere.

I think an apology to all the people who have invested so much of their time to make what information is here available would be appropriate.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote