View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 12:50 AM   #104
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Amazon Andrew called me back today, only to tell me that they are still working on a solution for me, and that he will call me back on Monday night. How strange. Maybe they are testing units by people before mailing them out? I asked him if Amazon is working on improving the manufacturing and QC process, but no comment there. So, I am completely in the dark, but trying to wait patiently. I wonder why i am the only one receiving this kind of phone calls. Don't they usually NOT call you, and if they do, arrange for an overnight delivery of new replacements?
Yep, I was one of the lucky "send to Cupertino" guinea pigs, never heard another peep.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote