View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Coolreader(Nexus 5)\Coolreader(Nook Touch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by megthered View Post
I have Mantano Premium and also have a Galaxy Nexus and a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. I have Jelly Bean on my Nexus and Mantano keeps losing my library. When I contacted Mantano, I found out that I had to uninstall and reinstall and then do a hard reset to get Mantano to work with Jelly Bean. I have a lot of data on my phone and a I have been told that a hard reset will cause me to lose data. I really can't do it on my tablet if I lose data. So my question is: what ereader program plays well with Jelly Bean?
You don't need to do that. Just go to manage apps clear data and cache for Mantano. Then uninstall it. Then find and delete any and all Mantano folders on your device. Reboot the device and then install Mantano go to Manage Apps make sure it is installed on the device and not the sdcard.
BTW what data do you have on your device that you can't lose. All the contacts and related data is already backed up on Gmail. I use sms backup+ to save all my messages. You can also use Titanium backup to save all the apps and their data if you really need to do a hard reset just remember to copy all your backup file to your computer before you do.
Dopedangel is online now   Reply With Quote