Originally Posted by benji2b
Yes stancho, you're not the only one... I suppose they are not at the office... And the only thing we can do is to wait for a reply in the next days or weeks... If not, I will see with my bank or CC insurance for refunding the spent money. I hope it will be possible for a 400$ amount...
Good luck !
This is awful ... best of luck, both of you!