Originally Posted by adi23
Also, i could modify the custom u-boot again in order to load some data in memory, but i don't know exactly how should i do this, or what data should i load.
As you can access U-Boot through serial, you can try loadb
- build bist U-boot (i.e. without TYPE=prod), but I think you should make clean beforehand if you've built ordinary U-Boot in the same directory previously
- comment all mmc-related calls in function do_bist at file common/cmd_boot.c
- add #define CONFIG_CMD_LOADB to include/configs/imx50_yoshi.h
- build ordinary U-Boot (i.e. with TYPE=prod), but again don't forget make clean beforehand
- load ordinary U-Boot and in serial console load bist U-Boot into memory with command loadb 0x79800000 (0x79800000 is the value of CONFIG_BISTADDR define)
- issue command bist to run bist U-Boot loaded into memory (or bist fastboot to load straight into fastboot mode)
Again, I didn't try it, I've just read sources and googled a bit.