View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #82
mrmikel
Book Twiddler
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Bug - Red warning at head of section in book view

Kiwidude

I found that bug you were looking for. I added a paragraph tag through clip, then I pressed the control period. It inserted the </p>. Then I switched to book view and got the red warning in book view about the tags not matching. It appears that an extra </p> tag got inserted just above </body> when I pressed control period. I eliminated that and it went away.

This is the section in question.
<p class="capt">THE AIR PLAN FOR THE LANDINGS IN NORMANDY, 6 JUNE 1944</p> <!-- Mirrored from http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/UN/U...RAF-III-5.html by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2010], Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:59:12 GMT --><!-- Added by HTTrack --><!-- /Added by HTTrack -->(extra /p tag was here.)
</body>
</html>