View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Win 7 Netbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
For what it's worth, both Norton and SiteAdvisor give rs.gwallet.com a clean bill of health.

As I mentioned above, I had noticed that Norton wasn't flagging the site, but I also have Webroot SecureAnywhere installed and it is consistent in flagging rs.gwallet.com . I think I'll just start logging in every time I come to MobileRead in order to avoid the advertising altogether.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote