View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
megthered
Connoisseur
megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Nook HD
e book reader with JellyBean

I have Mantano Premium and also have a Galaxy Nexus and a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. I have Jelly Bean on my Nexus and Mantano keeps losing my library. When I contacted Mantano, I found out that I had to uninstall and reinstall and then do a hard reset to get Mantano to work with Jelly Bean. I have a lot of data on my phone and a I have been told that a hard reset will cause me to lose data. I really can't do it on my tablet if I lose data. So my question is: what ereader program plays well with Jelly Bean?
megthered is offline   Reply With Quote