Just so that everyone notices it... I have updated the first post with some of the information requested in the last few posts, and with some other not-so-obvious info. This is copied straight from the first post:
- Long-tap any item to see which collections it is contained in.
- When using the "Create Collection" button, the newly created collection will be placed in the collection which is showing in the top pane.
- Collection names must be unique. In other words: you can't have two collections with the same name. If you try to create a collection with a name that already exists, or try to rename a collection so that its name would conflict with another one, the operation will silently fail.
- Fun fact: you can create infinite recursions, by including collection A in B and B in A
- To integrate Collections Manager with the GUI Launcher and/or to hide Collections Manager from the Home Screen, see this post.
- On the Kindle Touch, the search bar disappears if the device enters sleep mode and wakes up again. There is no known workaround, but you could just actually use the device, so that it doesn't enter sleep mode ... or simply restart the application.
- On the Kindle Paperwhite, the search functionality is completely disabled for the time being.