View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
Andy_T
Addict
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
"WINDOWS" e-reader subforum, anyone?

I guess with the upcoming launch of Windows 8, and the "Surface RT", it will make sense to have a separate "Windows-based" reader forum.

After all, we have a very active "Android" forum, while android certainly is not primarily used for e-readers.

I now make the (very bold) prediction that very shortly, there will be hundreds here using Windows-based devices, among other things, as e-readers. Guess I'm quite the prophet.

Best regards,
Andy

Last edited by Andy_T; 10-19-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote