View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #17
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that if you click that scary button, you will get a warning first explaining to you that if you click "OK," you will delete the book forever, and are you really really absolutely sure you want to do this...
I assumed this as well because - well just about everyone gives you a second chance before you delete something FOREVER!!!
But I tested it on a couple of previews that I didn't want anymore and it was one click and BAM! they were gone.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote