View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #16
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
there is a very scary button which says DELETE FOREVER right beside the undelete button - and just one click gets rid of them.
I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that if you click that scary button, you will get a warning first explaining to you that if you click "OK," you will delete the book forever, and are you really really absolutely sure you want to do this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
To be honest I would prefer NOT to have to rely on Kobo Customer care to get my books back.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote