View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #15
captkjaneway
Cockney Sci-Fi Geek!
captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Note 10.1, Archos 70, Samsung Galaxy SII
I used Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends. As I travel so much for work, it allows me to post a very short message to say where I am and that I'm ok, so my old dear doesn't have to worry too much.

My sister sadly uses it to comment on anything and everything, and I recently had to switch off a friend as her pro-semetic rantings got a bit too much for this poor lapsed Catholic....
captkjaneway is offline   Reply With Quote