View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #27
Tzar
World War II buff
Tzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoyPhoto View Post
Does anyone know or have tried using a Touch case with the Glo? I have a Touch with the Canvas Bookstyle case, wondering if I could slide the Glo in there? I realize it wouldn't put it to sleep on it's own but would it protect it and show the entire screen? I really don't see a point in myself buying a new Glo if I don't have anything to cover it in, I'm pretty sure the screen wouldn't last a week in my backpack.

Thanks!
I am using for my Glo the Kobo Touch pouch I already had for my Touch. It fits well enough, although I was surprised to see that the Glo was a whisker larger than the Touch: at first it was kind of hard to get the Glo in and out. The pouch has now enlarged a bit after a few days so it's OK. Length-wise, as the Glo is shorter, it definitely fits inside the pouch.
Tzar is offline   Reply With Quote