Originally Posted by KillerKlown
Hey, it's me again, sir Ask-a-lot
Is there a guide how to use Collections Manager?
Yeah, I'm too lazy to figure it out by myself...
Three part guide to collection / file management:
- Top Thing = list of things (possibly filtered)
- Bottom Thing = other list of same things (possibly filtered)
- Use one list to put stuff on other list.
- Icons do what you might expect from the pictures.
That should do it.
three extra thoughts on other aspects that might not be 100% obvious.
- I allowed it to arrange my collections completely and wiped the old ones, you might not want that.
- Some settings apply to the devices as a whole. Show / Hide options for example. Expect that. "hiding applies to the home screen only (as the "documentation", and the menus, say). Hidden items do show up in searches and in collections - just not on the default home screen."
- It can work with Calibre, in the way you might expect.
(assuming one knows what that is)
To start it: Click the icon