View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #95
Psykhe
Connoisseur
Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4, KindlePW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
You should probably quit reading the complaint-specific threads then, save yourself some stress.

Your first sentence is also incorrect, and possibly the opposite of what most people are experiencing. My (two) PWs with color blobs are the opposite of yours: they are more obviously apparent when using a high light level (or, more precisely, enough light for whatever room you're in). They are super-obvious at light level 24, similar to this Amazon customer image:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61sXC7P7cJL.jpg

I'm glad you're happy with yours, but I promise those of us with defective units do not have an agenda that involves irritating you.
I think I made it quite specific who irritates me - and it isn't generally people who complain about the PW...

But, yes, there seem to be units with issues at high light levels (although your example picture is not good there, since that user gave no information about the kindles and its surroundings there - this one her is better: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hG4ldM0zL.jpg ), but all other pictures I have seen from "colorful" kindles where from the low light/dark room variety.
Psykhe is offline   Reply With Quote