View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #9
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505, Nook Color(CM7), iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I don't know. the Economist, Financial Times and other news papers, news magazines and the like have a paperless option for people to choose. It costs the same as the paper option (which honks me off) but it is there. I am guessing that I am not the only one to take the paperless option (why bother recycling all that stuff when I don't need to). They have not gone to totally paperless but I have a feeling that they would be fine if they chose that route.
You can get the Economist digitally for less than the print price through Zinio. Currently $127/yr, but was below $80 a couple of weeks ago. Newsweek is already available digitally at $30/yr.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote