View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #21634
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'll sing you this October song
There's no song before it
The words and tune are none of my own
For my joys and sorrows bore it
Beside the sea the brambly briars
ln the still of evening
Birds fly out behind the sun
And with them l'll be leaving

The fallen leaves that jewel the ground
They know the art of dying
And leave with joy their glad gold hearts
In scarlet shadows Iying
When hunger calls my footsteps home
The morning follows after
l swim the seas within my mind
And the pine trees laugh green laughter

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCnJd...=results_video )

Good morning, all. Another rainy Fall day so I'm pulling a 'CRussell' here and mixing a little Lapsang Souchong into my East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea. I've previously mentioned trying something like this before and it not working... Well SURPRISE!!! It didn't work again.

Who was it that defined 'insanity' as repeating the same experiment over and over without changing the parameters but expecting different results? I think he was right...

Well, rainy days are good for long walks through the Underground Shopping arcades. Yesterday I walked about 5k under Osaka and managed to only spend about $200 on stuff I really didn't need. Today I think I'll leave my credit cards at home.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote