Originally Posted by Yolina
I'm holding off getting a PW for the time being. I put a preorder for one a couple of days ago (am in the UK) but I've cancelled it after dithering for a while. Whilst I very much like the idea of the PW, I'm going to wait for a few months at least and see what happens with the screen issues that have been mentioned. In the meantime, I'm perfectly happy to keep my K3 which is now just over 2 years old, working flawlessly (touch wood!) and used a lot
My PW came in great. However, there are too many complaints about the screen here. Wait until January to order. By then all the QC problems will have been resolved.