View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #41
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
it says the same error. I will bet. the "scripting to keys" bit is secondary.

you need to find out how the "Page Turn" invocation works. *ah cripes* I'll read the top post BRB...

EDIT: Hmm, it's precompiled. guess I would have to test it on a DX.

strace -fF -o /mnt/us/Documents/straceOutput.txt /mnt/us/pageturn/pageturn
via ssh

and then do some stuff.

then read the output? might not hurt. assuming you have a strace for your DX...
Other than that I am out of ideas. could be that the implementation on the DX is slightly different enough to make it not work.

I would have to check. apologies can't help further right now. I don't see any obvious errors. DPavlin posted some DX keycodes but they wont fix a non-working app.

Are there any DX success reports with this app?

Last edited by twobob; 10-17-2012 at 02:32 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote