View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #61
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I'd be interested to hear how you get on going from what was a very stable e-reader to Kobo (hopefully they won't have the same firmware issues they did with the Touch), but it'd still be good to hear what you think after some extended use of the Glo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
It's funny, I've had the KK, T1, Nook STR and Kobo Glo, and the one that crashed the most was the T1. The Nook and, in the short time I've had it, the Glo, have never crashed. So I'd argue about the stability of the Sony T* line.
I don't know about the T1 or T2 but my 650 has never crashed on me, and I'm hoping the same happens with the Glo. I will post some more when it arrives and I've had a chance to use it. I purposefully ordered online instead of buying in store so I would have the 7 day cooling off period in which to try it to see if performs as well as I expect. Actually I'm quite relieved that I won't have to go through the hassle of converting my 200+ ePubs to Mobi and putting them into collections manually and I've updated Calibre in preparation, so it has the new additions to work with the Glo.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote