View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD
Wow, what's wrong with his amoled smartphone - my SGS i9000 works fine, sun or no.

I'm also fine with reading on amoled - if you choose white text on black bacjground. It has no backlight, so the black pixels are really black, and the brightness of the text white you can adjust by reducing display brightness or choosing a level of gray instead of white.

The e-reader is just more comfortable, bigger screen, longer battery life, and it actually looks the way it should (black on white instead of white on black).
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote