View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #61
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Battery life is in the Technical Specs: 8 hours vs. 10 for the iPad. I hope the Pro can do better. I'm dreaming... I know....
I think we'll need to wait until tablets actually get into peoples' hands to see what the real battery life figures are. Apple have tended to be conservative and understate battery life for the iPad, while I've found that laptop battery life figures tend to be very optimistic. It will be interesting to see what reviewers find the Surface battery life to be.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote