View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #55
mrmikel
Book Twiddler
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post

If you managed to enter Book View with an error in your html then that is definitely not intended or desirable behaviour. We would need full repro steps for doing this please...
I just switched back to book view...or so I thought. I will try to figure it out.

I think it was not preview view because I don't remember the box at the bottom. Will try to reproduce.

Is it possible to access the undo list? Maybe I could track it back that way.

Last edited by mrmikel; 10-17-2012 at 09:02 AM.