View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #34665
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I have Trusteer Rapport installed, and I do get slow browsing from time to time which I can't explain. Don't you need it for banking transactions, though? I can't remember which of my on-line banking providers required me to download it, but presumably it is required for that?
It isn't required, just recommended. It tries to make sure you don't enter your banking details in an imitation website, so if you remove it, be careful!

(Check your computer's activity. I noticed that when my browser paused, it's CPU usage went up to 100% - it was the Trusteer Rapport software doing something odd. )
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote