View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:01 AM   #1
nandini
Enthusiast
nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T2, Note II
seller shipped an old device I guess. Need help.

Hello,
I purchased PRS T2 from ebay. And I checked 3-4 times and the tag was new and then only I placed an order. I received it today and when I opened the package the box(from sony) had no seal or tap. I was able to open it without tearing anything. Then I switched it on and realized that 3 books were pre loaded and one book was in the "continue reading" and the date mentioned for last reading was 1 jan 2012 at 12:00 am.

All those who bought it I want to know that is it normal or the seller actually shipped a used device? I paid full price so no way I can accept an old reader.
nandini is offline   Reply With Quote