Originally Posted by pagansoul
I have my iPad with me right now, 64GB. This is what is on her not including music, pictures, TV, Movies or Gaming Apps.
1) Catalogues: Ikea, Crate & Barrel, Plow & Hearth, Williams-Sonoma, West Elm, Viva Terra, Home Decorators, Brookstone & CB2.
2) App called Civil War Today (history Channel)
3) Next Issue: Cooking Light (8 issues), Southern Living (2 issues), This Old House (8 issues), Vogue (5 issues), InStyle (5 issues), Conde Nast Traveler (3 issues).
4) Zinio: (all are yearly subscriptions) Good Food, Everyday Food, Dwell, Tatoo, iPhone Life, Macworld, Mother Earth News, Natl Geo, Natl Geo Traveler, Paranormal, Handyman & Whole Living (this year I was given OK and Star subscription for free).
5) Comic Zeal reader: part of my collection of Classics Illustrated (about 20 issues)
6) GoodReader: Natl Lampoon 90s (28 issues), MAD comic (26 issues)
7) Comic Plus: 40 free issues of misc comics
8) kindle reader: 14 books, Taste of Home (4 issues), Arts & Crafts Homes (2 issues)
9) iBooks: about 31 books
10) Newsstand: bon appetit (5 issues), Real Simple (10 issues), Empire (2 issues), HGTV (6 issues), Glamour (4 issues).
As you can see I love pictures and color. The iPad is the clear winner if you want to read comics and magazines. If you love cook books and travel books it can't be beat.