View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #510
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
If you really get a bad PW or the replacements are also bad, it seems the best answer is return it for a refund.

Maybe by January, 2013, all the problems will be resolved.

I had heard that Foxconn in China had all their QC workers walk out. I have a hunch that somehow this may be connected to the PW problems.

My Paperwhite seems great to me but it seems like lots of others are really getting bad units now.

I just hope my 32 Gb Fire HD comes in reasonable shape. If not, I won't request a replacement. I will just send that one back for a refund.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote