View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #21618
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!!!!!! (I'll stop screaming and sit down now...) I really don't like Darjeelings, regardless of the flush or estate, (I've tried. God KNOWS I've tried...) but I've rarely found a black tea from a reputable source that displeases me.

Stitchawl

That's OK, I'm not a big fan of Assams, so we're even.

All that being said, I find myself liking most teas to one extent or another, but I keep coming back to Keemun and Lapsang Souchong when I want a good black tea, or to a good mountain Oolong for something lighter. I find myself drinking less green tea right now, and that probably won't change until spring, at least. But I confess to still liking a good Darjeeling, especially 2nd flush Darjeelings. However, one thing I've come to is a realization that Darjeelings do better at 90 C (195 F), than the more commonly suggested 95-100 C.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote