View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #3
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Here's the text:

"We absolutely refuse to sell our books to Amazon Kindle. This is a proprietary operation and Amazon is but one bookstore and we will never favor one bookstore over another. My fondest dream is for Amazon to belly up and if I could keep them from selling our books I would but unfortunately although we don't sell to them directly, they can pick up our books through a wholesaler but we've even considered dropping the wholesaler to keep Amazon's hands off of our books. The best thing that could happen to the book world would be for Amazon to fail."

He mentioned the German situation in a follow-up message.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote