View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #28
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Sony PRST1, [MomsKoboTouch], [DaughtersSSGalaxy Tab2]
Many reasons for me. One is that I have trouble with losing strength and having pain in my hands, so an ereader is a much lighter, trouble free way to read without straining my hands further, books can be heavy and awkward.

I love the convenience in many ways. No clutter/dust collecting in my house. As I'm a bit OCD it's thrilling to me that my books can be easily and quickly organized how I like and that I'm able to carry all of them with me. I also like to think of all the paper/energy it saves is good for the environment. I thoroughly enjoy the ability of shopping in the comfort of my home. I think it also must save time having whole libraries of books that you can sort quickly through search engines, preview, etc versus going to a book store and doing the same thing.

That's just off the top of my head, hope that helps!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote