I have my iPad with me right now, 64GB. This is what is on her not including music, pictures, TV, Movies or Gaming Apps.
1) Catalogues: Ikea, Crate & Barrel, Plow & Hearth, Williams-Sonoma, West Elm, Viva Terra, Home Decorators, Brookstone & CB2.
2) App called Civil War Today (history Channel)
3) Next Issue: Cooking Light (8 issues), Southern Living (2 issues), This Old House (8 issues), Vogue (5 issues), InStyle (5 issues), Conde Nast Traveler (3 issues).
4) Zinio: (all are yearly subscriptions) Good Food, Everyday Food, Dwell, Tatoo, iPhone Life, Macworld, Mother Earth News, Natl Geo, Natl Geo Traveler, Paranormal, Handyman & Whole Living (this year I was given OK and Star subscription for free).
5) Comic Zeal reader: part of my collection of Classics Illustrated (about 20 issues)
6) GoodReader: Natl Lampoon 90s (28 issues), MAD comic (26 issues)
7) Comic Plus: 40 free issues of misc comics
8) kindle reader: 14 books, Taste of Home (4 issues), Arts & Crafts Homes (2 issues)
9) iBooks: about 31 books
10) Newsstand: bon appetit (5 issues), Real Simple (10 issues), Empire (2 issues), HGTV (6 issues), Glamour (4 issues).
As you can see I love pictures and color. The iPad is the clear winner if you want to read comics and magazines. If you love cook books and travel books it can't be beat.
Last edited by pagansoul; 10-16-2012 at 10:46 AM.