View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #36
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityKaylee Skylyn has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: android phone, Sony PRS 350
Very interesting.

I do find the font appealing on the small screen capture they show in the article. I do find it easier to read. I don't think I am dyslexic but I don't have much trouble reading backwards and when I read "Dyslexics of the world, untie!" It was "unite" in my head and wasn't until the third read over that I noticed it was actually "untie". (but I blame this on bad eyesight and no glasses growing up...I had to guess at what was written on the chalkboard so made a lot of assumptions about what 'should' come next...although dad also has trouble reading...)
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote