View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch13 View Post
The problems I have is after Calibre has started. I have not killed it - that it does itself. If I search with a 'general' search for a book it generally has no problems. If I use an Advanced Search say Title/Author then I can almost guarantee a crash. Why it is not showing up under debug I don't know.
Kovid is aware that some folks experience this problem. Unfortunately as Kovid stated in the post above "There are no updates on this issue."
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote