View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #7
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch13 View Post
Hi the ducks,

The problems I have is after Calibre has started. I have not killed it - that it does itself. If I search with a 'general' search for a book it generally has no problems. If I use an Advanced Search say Title/Author then I can almost guarantee a crash. Why it is not showing up under debug I don't know.

mitch13
I think you just stepped into Kovid the Guru territory

I suspect that advanced is looking at fields that a standard (remember the tweak that restricts fields to search) search is not looking in.

Have you run Library Maintenance (BACKUP Metadata.db before)?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote