View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #16
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
The user namespace isn't restricted either, anyone can edit it. It would not be the best place to find relevant content on the Wiki.
Oh, I thought it was restricted because I couldn't edit DaleDe's page... but now I see it was only because my email was not confirmed.

My idea was to create an appropriate page, or a TOC-type page, with links to the relevant user pages. But if they aren't restricted, we can forget it.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote