View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #16
RAH
Fanatic
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Glad I could help. Actually, I thought it was some esoteric coding problem that I just couldn't see when I was first looking at it, but when the splitting of it fixed it, I decided that it must be some capacity limit, as Bernie mentioned. In retrospect, it would probably be better to split it maybe back one chapter, instead of right where the problem was happening, since that must be very close to the limit at that place. But anyway, it's good to know about.

Last edited by RAH; 10-14-2012 at 10:09 PM.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote