View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #14389
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
Cool Carmilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
...Now I'm going to try out Carmilla. This novella intrigues me because I knew nothing about it until it was nominated for the book club read this month. Pre-dating and heavily influencing Bram Stoker's Dracula? This I have to read.
Thanks for the tip, I downloaded a copy from the Patricia Clark Memorial Library and am currently reading it (a chapter at a time) while I'm reading other books.
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote