I could use some help testing a new version again.
This one is mostly internal changes and minor fixes rather than new features for plugin users.
- Changes to logging to make more logging visible in PI and the same across web/CLI/PI.
- Don't number chapter when only one chapter even if add_chapter_numbers is on.
- Fix a bug where cover could still be partially set to an image in the cover_exclusion_regexp list.
- Add include_images support for HTML format. (I can't imagine that anyone uses HTML output with calibre--this is for CLI users.)
- Preserve id and class attributes on the HTML tags. (This is for users who want more control from output_css. I don't *think* it will hurt anything for other users...)
If I could get a few users to use this version for a few days, I'd appreciate it, thanks.
Update Oct 15, 2012: There's a newer test version with one change a few posts down.