View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Question Thinking it's time to switch...But is Nexus the best choice?

Theoretically, I'd like just to do this once. I'm finding the vox to crash frequently and have to reset a LOT, so I figure maybe it's time to look again. I want color for magazines and a bit of web, but was put off by the Fire which like the iPad is very closed (though I did like my old Kindle 2).

The question I have is: should I look again at the Arc, go for the Nexus or wait till....I hear Asus is coming out with something? I'm so confused. Then there's Nook...Bit of guidance here please? I mostly use it for kobo/amazon/zinio (magazines) and pdf, though I do also sometimes check my mail as well. Not really digging movies on it or games (that's what my pc/steam is for), so that's not really a factor...Thanks all.
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote