View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #8
mrmikel
Book Twiddler
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
why not add the line to the 'capt' css selector?
When it is in the css selector it doesn't work on a Sony. It displays correctly in Sigil, but does not in the Reader Library and Reader. It seems to need to be a style added to the paragraph tag.

I had wondered how I had gotten my captions to work centered so I looked at them and I had used the centering button which added that style statement to the paragraph tag.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote