View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #51
mitford13
Evangelist
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Fire HDX 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Thanks for the tip about Guns For Hire by Barry Forshaw. Love books about mysteries and thrillers. Forshaw's Death in a Cold Climate about Scandinavian mystery fiction has gone on my wish list.
Thanks for reminding me about the Scandinavian book, BelleZora. I saw it as a pre-order at some point but then forgot about it. Still too pricy for me now, but have started tracking it on my wishlist.

You might be interested in Blasted Heath's books of crime interviews (there are 3), they really get some top-notch writers. I have Vols 1 & 3, if you ever want to borrow just send me a PM.

This is the first: The Crime Interviews: Volume One
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote