View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #7
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ren41 View Post
I thought the author could specify the justification with the ordinary azw format as well. But regardless of that, I'm obviously going to have to put it through Calibre - I can't cope with the full justification (especially with my custom narrow page margins!).

thank you

ren
Perhaps you could setup a folder that is "watched" by a re-justification service.

New book arrives -> Dump in folder. Watcher notices, processes book, pushes to device.

That is what I would do. HTH.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote