View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:26 AM   #18
mmat1
Det
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dia435 View Post
Sorry - I did mean numbered list <ol> not ul - but do you see anything that would cause my numbered list to not show up in Nook, and ADE?
thx again - Dia
actually no.
Keep in mind, that ADE does not forgive any faults in Style-definition; on the other hand it should display the list with defaults...

I found only this style, which refers to numbered lists:

Code:
 ol
        {margin: 14px 0 18px 0;
        text-indent:0;
        font-size:16px;
        font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
It seams to be a good idea to play around with it.

You can:
  • Start with the curly brackets in the same line as the tag
  • Toss out "Times New Roman" (If you can't make sure, that it's installed on all reading devices, don't use it)
  • Play around with the left-margin (the fourth parameter of margin) and see what happens
  • Avoid any font-styles while testing

try:
ol { margin: 14px 0 18px 3em; text-indent:0; }
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote