View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #499
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobert View Post
I just came in from reading outside. It does not bother me at all outside. It looked like a beautiful, perfectly white screen. I didn't even notice any bottom checkering.
Yep, that's my experience as well. In fact, after I read outside for awhile this morning, I decided 100% to keep the PW. It's excellent in direct sunlight, best I've experienced with any device.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote