As a reminder to previous BETA users - the Saved Searches and Clips you may have created have moved to new configuration files.
The simplest way to keep your Saved Searches and Clips is to Export the ones you want to a file before upgrading, and then Import them once you've upgraded, e.g.:
1. In 0.5.906 open Saved Searches
2. Right click in the window and select Export All, and give the file a name when prompted
3. Do the same with Clips
4. Install 0.5.907
5. In 0.5.907 open Saved Searches
6. Right click and select Import - select the file you saved above
7. Do the same with Clips
8. You can drag and drop or move the entries if needed
(If you forget to export your searches or clips, then they are still in the sigil.ini file so you can import them from that file).
I also recommend resetting the keyboard shortcuts - and you can then customize them after:
1. Open Preferences
2. Go to Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Select Reset All
Clean Source is set to Pretty Print by default, but can be changed in Preferences.
Shortcuts may have changed, so check/adjust them as needed
Regex options have moved to the chevron button at the bottom left on the Find & Replace box
Last edited by meme; 10-13-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Reason: Simplify the instructions