View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
Rizla
Wizard
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650 / Cybook Opus / Nook STR (rooted)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashan View Post
I got it, didn't opened it yet, lol I studied ereaders so much that I am not enthusiastic to unbox it yet. A thought passed through my mind, tell me if it's a good idea, if I sell it for 60, and then buy a second hand white prs t1 at 75, would it be a good idea?
It's a lot of messing about. The T1 is nicer than the KT, but not _that_ much nicer. And depends where you are. T1's are not cheap in the UK. and it's used... The KT is an alright device. The only major advantage of the T1 over it is that it is Android and can be rooted. I do think the KT is quite a bit slower than the T1, but so what. You not going to use it to watch videos. At 35 quid, you got the KT at a steal. But sure, sell it if you like. Personally I'd want a Kobo Glow. Though I still prefer Sony. Just.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote