Why I love ebooks:
- They never get brown pages.
- The covers stay pristine.
- They never carry germs or get dusty.
- No spine creases!
- They take up no physical space.
- I can change the font size or even the font.
- I can highlight, make notes and not damage the book.
- I can search through a book by word or phrases.
- I can use a popup dictionary for word definitions.
- It's easier to hold as it weighs the weight of an eReader.
- Instant Gratification. (I want, I buy, I download and read.)
- Privacy: No one knows what racey book I am reading.
- Free books and free library books to check out right from home.
- The pages can't be torn out or go missing because my cat can't eat it.
Ebooks are addicting!
There are so much free books out there. I've read more now in two years thank I ever did in paperback.